RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Orders placed in November and December will be offered an extended return period to the 24th January. In order to return an item outside of the standard 60 days please contact customer service, who will be happy to help you with the process.
During COVID, we will accept returns of all items within 60 days of receipt. Unless faulty, items must be returned in an unused state with all original packaging.
Return postage is free of charge using the Royal Mail service. To obtain your label please follow these instructions -
1. Visit the account login page in the top right navigation of our website.
- If you are a guest user, please enter the order details under the "Check an Order" section.
- If you are a registered user, please go to the "orders" tab once logged in, and follow the online instructions.
2. Complete the details requested, including your reason for return and submit.
3. A link to Royal Mail will open, which will allow you to generate a pre paid postage label.
4. Package your return securely and take to your nearest Post Office or Royal Mail drop off location.
When sending your item back, please enclose your name, address, telephone number and proof of purchase. You can also post directly to -
Customer Care Centre
Unit 4, Revolution Park
If you are returning a faulty item, please include a brief description of the fault identified.
For more information please see our Terms & Conditions.