IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT FAKES & COUNTERFEIT GOODS
We as a company take consumer safety extremely seriously and therefore we heavily invest in the research and development of products, as well as quality control. Our desire is for our customers to have the peace of mind that each product we manufacture is safe to use. Counterfeit goods are quite simply substandard and in many cases do not meet the correct safety requirements.
Where can you buy genuine goods?
We always advise that you purchase BaByliss products from an authorised and reputable retailer. If you have any concerns about a retailer please contact our customer services team using the form at the bottom of this page.
What should you avoid?
- Purchasing from non-authorised stockists / online marketplace platforms.
- Purchasing from websites that show prices in multiple currencies.
- Purchasing from a site which ships from outside of the UK. Our products will always be shipped within the UK.
- Purchasing from websites that have no contact details.
- If the sale price is a lot lower than the usual retail price. If the price looks too good to be true, it usually is.
- Non-Travel products that contain multi-voltage ratings, for example 110-230v. The European standard is 230v.
- UK Products containing a non-UK plug / European products containing a non-EU plug
For further information, you can read our brand protection policy here.
If you have any concerns about the authenticity of your appliance then please contact our customer services team who will advise further.