FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How long will delivery take?
- Can I change my order?
- How much does delivery cost?
- Can I return items to a store?
- When do I get my refund once I have returned an item?
- If I return items in my order will I be refunded the return postage?
- What should I do if my credit/debit card has been refused when placing an order?
- Are my credit card details safe?
- Do you deliver overseas?
- I have a complaint, who should I speak to?
- What do I do if my product breaks down during the guarantee period?
01. How long will delivery take?
We aim to ship all orders within 5 days of confirmation of your order. It will then be sent using a next day service with DPD. Back to Top
02. Can I change my order?
Once the order has been placed, it cannot be changed online. If you want to change your order, please call 0370 5133191 and we can check the status of your order to see if this is possible. Back to Top
03. How much does delivery cost?
We offer FREE delivery on all orders, to the UK only. Back to Top
04. Can I return items to a store?
05. When do I get my refund once I have returned an item?
Once we have received the item into our warehouse, we aim to process a refund onto the original payment card within two weeks.
Back to Top
06. If I return items in my order will I be refunded the return postage?
If any of the items we deliver are damaged or incorrect, we will refund the return postage. If you change your mind about wanting to keep them, we will not refund the cost of the return postage. Back to Top
07. What should I do if my credit/debit card has been refused when placing an order?
Check that all the details you have entered at checkout, including your billing address, are correct. If it is still refused please contact your card issuer to check there is no issue with the card. Back to Top
08. Are my credit card details safe?
We take online security very seriously and can assure you that every measure is taken to ensure your details are safe at all times while shopping with us. Our site is fully encrypted, plus we use Barclaycard for card transactions, who offer industry leading platform reliability and fraud prevention tools. Back to Top
09. Do you deliver overseas?
At present we only deliver within the UK or Ireland. If you want to place an order to be deivered to the ROI you will need to place your order over the telephone by calling 0370 5133191. Back to Top
10. I have a complaint, who should I speak to?
11. What do I do if my product breaks down during the guarantee period?
All non disposable items are guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months. If products are under guarantee, your order confirmation email/delivery note is your proof of purchase/receipt and you should follow the instructions in your product insert. Back to Top