I was nothing short of amazed by Big Hair. It’s just so easy to use. It controls the hair perfectly from roots to ends, giving full, voluminous and shiny hair. I am totally hooked!
Beverly C MBE, top celebrity hairdresser
- Maximum Volume and Body - For added root lift, hold the brush close to the roots for a few seconds. Move the brush through the section, start to rotate the brush away from your head by pressing and holding the appropriate rotating button. Move the brush away from the head in an upward motion.
- As you do this, resist the rotation of the brush by pulling the brush downwards. This will create tension through the section of hair.
- For even more volume, allow the brush to rotate, winding the entire section of hair around the barrel. Release the rotate button and then leave the brush in the hair for a few seconds.
- To release the section, press and hold the opposite rotation button to unwind the hair section.
- To define layers and give shape to styles. Rotate the brush through the section, as you reach the ends of the hair, resist the rotation and spin the brush through the ends.
- Always place the protective shield over brush head to protect bristles.