These straighteners are fantastic value for money. They're packed with the all-important variable heat settings and will give you that salon-level top temperature of 230°C. This is definitely a great buy.
- Straight hair isn't just for long styles. Get today’s glossy bob by using these straighteners on your shorter cut.
- Always divide your hair into sections before straightening your hair to get the best and glossiest results. Work from the back of the hair to the front and straighten in sections.
- If you section the hair properly, you should only have to go over each section once to get a gorgeous, silky finish.
- Don't forget to straighten the underneath sections of your hair as well as the top for a really smooth, satiny finish.
- Experiment with the different heat settings available. Top temperatures may be too hot for fine, delicate or colour-treated hair, so bring the heat down to one of the lower settings if that applies to your tresses.