Basket is empty
The UK’s favourite stubble trimmer.
The ultimate in stubble control, i-stubble + is designed to give you the look you want every day thanks to its advanced technology and unique new features. First i-stubble’s motorised length control automatically adjusts the comb guide, giving you a range of stubble lengths from just 0.4mm. Then i-stubble’s floating, contouring head easily tracks the curves of your face for absolute control and precision. The i-stubble + has a new length setting memory, which automatically stores and returns to the last selected setting for consistent stubble shaving.
No posts found
- Ensure that your facial hair is thoroughly clean and dry before use.
- The final look of your stubble depends on the colour and density of your facial hair – experiment with i-stubble to find the length that’s right for you.
- Start with a longer cutting length and go shorter as required.
- For a shadow, choose the shortest length setting Â– 0.4mm, for medium stubble choose 1-2mm, for a longer, more rugged stubble, choose 2mm+
- Hold i-stubble against the hair with the teeth of the comb guide pointing upwards.
- Move the trimmer upwards and outwards through your facial hair bit by bit against the direction of the hair growth.
- For a more defined edge, you can flip back the top of the comb guide and secure it under the fastener on the back of the handle. Then turn the trimmer over and use the blade to neaten up the edges.
- Always clean i-stubble after use for optimum performance.
- Floating contouring head tracks the shape of your face
- 0.4mm – 5mm length settings with motorised control
- length setting memory - store the last setting used
- Advanced power performance
- Electrochemically sharpened blades
- LCD screen displays selected length and charge level
- 90-minute charge provides 45 minutes usage
- Five-minute quick charge for a single stubble shave
- Three-year guarantee
Information Booklet - I-STUBBLE + (960 Kb) [Download]