FAKES AND COUNTERFEIT GOODS
Important Message: Fakes & Counterfeit Goods
We want to make you aware that due to the popularity of Curl Secret we are seeing an increasing number of fake websites and counterfeit products being sold.
Consumer safety is our primary concern and counterfeit products can be very dangerous.
Found a Fake Website? Or a Seller of Counterfeit goods? Let us know!
Please read the below information carefully and if you have any doubts or queries get in touch! Whether you believe that you may have purchased/received a counterfeit product, found a seller on auction/ wholesale sites or have come across a website imitating BaByliss goods, please let us know immediately by e-mailing us at email@example.com, by telephone on 03705 133191 or by filling in the form below, where we have a dedicated team ready to assist you. Any communications will be kept confidential.
Important Safety Notice:
- If you receive a product that has a non UK plug and has been supplied with a separate adaptor this is not a genuine product. Please do not use and contact us immediately.
- If your product has been purchased from a website that is not one of our approved UK retailers for BaByliss Curl Secret and you have any concerns, please contact us immediately.
Some of the signs to look out for are:
- Different colours such as blue or light pink. In the UK our professional, trade version BaByliss PRO Perfect Curl is black (and Red Ltd Ed), with BaByliss PRO Perfect Curl + Hydrotherm Technology being dark silver. BaByliss Curl Secret is only available in deep purple, black (Diamond Radiance Ltd Ed) and Chameleon effect Ltd Ed, both exclusive to Boots. BaByliss Simplicity is only available in hot pink.
- Items being shipped from outside of the UK (frequently Asia), as our products are always shipped directly from the UK.
- Websites that have no contact numbers or addresses.
- Websites selling 3 different versions: BaByliss Curl Secret (our consumer version), BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl (Professional/ Trade version) and Miracurl (Our partner US version).
- If the product is advertised as 'dual voltage', this is not a genuine product.
- Too cheap: If the price looks too good to be true, then it probably is! Our BaByliss Curl Secret RRP is £120 and the BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl is around the £160 mark.
Our approved UK retailers for BaByliss Curl Secret are:
- Gordons Chemists
- JD Williams
- John Lewis
For your own protection, we strongly recommend you only purchase from these retailers/ online stores.
Our Genuine Products:
Please be assured that we are doing all we can to have the fakes removed from sale.
In the meantime, If you are in any doubt, please contact us for more information and advice.
The BaByliss Team